Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Old Friends

Tomorrow, one of my best friends from home is coming to visit us, Angie (Stortzum) Strohl! I'm super excited. We are planning to get together with one of other best friends from our senior year of high school, Michele (Beuting) Stricker. Michele, Angie and I have not been all together since the summer of 2001, when Michele came to the US for a visit. I was able to see Michele in the spring of 2005 on a work trip to Europe, shortly after she got married to Robert. They have since had a baby (who's not really a baby anymore, as he's 2). We're really looking forward to catching up and are all very excited. We are all getting together near Venice, Italy this weekend (including the guys...Gene and Robert). :) Honestly, we are crashing in on Michele and Robert's family vacation they already had planned in Italy. I already know our visit will be too short, but it is better than nothing at all.

No comments: