Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Incredible India

I'm getting ready to start planning a work trip to India. I'll be going to New Delhi to conduct the final round of interviews for two open positions in our department that will report up through me. Like I've already told some of our family, India was never on my "list", but I guess I'm going. I will more than likely be heading there at the beginning of February, but I have to get a visa first. And that requires me to be in Switzerland for more than a weekend. (I'm currently back in Hamburg at the Park Hyatt and familiar food/hot chocolate joints with the servers/cooks that know me). I probably won't be as good as photographer as Gene, but hopefully I can bring a camera with me and get some half-way good shots. I think I should only be there max 1 week, so that is a plus for me. I'll see how I manage on the food there. Gene is already preparing my pop tarts for me. Indian food is too spicy for me. Also, with the possible contamination issues.....But, I've heard that Delhi is very international, so I can hopefully find OK food to eat. We'll see though. www.india-tourism.com

1 comment:

Bridget said...

Ang, be safe in India. Cant wait to read about it when you get back.