Saturday, August 21, 2010

Tim McGraw


We were at the concert tonight! Montgomery Gentry opened for Tim. They were quite good. But, nothing compares to Tim!! We got floor seats that were 4 rows back from the stage. However, I ended up not being that far from the stage in the end. Actually, in this picture, you can see me in the bottom left corner with my hand on the stage and Tim signing directly in front of me. He touched my hand twice throughout the concert!! I wasn't going to wash my hands ever again, but forgot and washed them already. During one song, he sang directly to me (granted it was only a quick line...but still). I was happy that he closed with The Cowboy in Me...one of my longtime favs. He also sang Tiny Dancer and I went crazy! His songs tonight were mostly his high energy, get the crowd moving and screaming songs!! Ah...I will dream of him tonight! I love my husband for getting these tickets for me!! :)

No comments: