Tuesday, September 14, 2010
Happy 8th Anniversary!!
I can't believe it has been 8 years since we've gotten married! It's flown by, but yet again it has seemed much longer since we've done so much in these 8 years. :) I guess when we've been together for 12+ and known each other for 16+...it's bound to feel much longer. This is the first time that we've spent our anniversary apart (I had to look it up today), which is crazy since I travel all the time for work. But, when we were in the US, we typically were on vacation at this time of year and so I was able to plan my work/travel around our anniversary. Unfortunately, not this year. And, my travel was only booked last week......last minute, higher prices, friend coming in a couple of weeks......so, we are spending today apart, but we can hope that next year and the coming years we will be able to spend it together again! :) Happy 8th Anniversary!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment