Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Disappointed...

So, as I had posted before, a lot of the people that I knew here at the Hyatt in Hamburg had started leaving. Apparently, this is not so good for business. Tonight has not been good here!! First, I decided to order room service after getting back to my room from a late night at the office with a slight headache going on. It was already 8:30 pm and I had stopped for some extremely quick appetizers at the lounge...so it wasn't a huge order...potato soup, tiramisu and a water. I got lost in work again in my room and oh boy an hour had passed by when my phone rang asking if I had received my dinner. Uh...NO and their response "we'll have to find it"...another 30 minutes pass by and I have to call and ask again and it finally arrived over 1 1/2 hours later. By this time, I have a migraine started and was not happy. The potato soup sucked (or at least compared to Gene's) and I was not happy but, oh well. I finally ate dinner about 10 pm or so. Then, I decided to take a bath to try and get rid of the headache. After I got in, I realized they had not given me any clean wash cloths today. Argh!! So, after I finished, I had to call down to the front desk and ask them to bring me new ones. About 10 minutes later, they knocked on the door in the middle of me brushing my teeth and brought me hand towels instead. So, I had to ask with a mouth full of toothpaste for the smaller wash cloths, which is what I asked for originally...5 minutes later, finally get them. And, when I was brushing my teeth I realized they had put the stopper down in the sink so much that I can barely lift it up...so it only drains extremely slow! Oh well. Now to go to bed and try and sleep off this headache!!!!!!!!

No comments: