Saturday, February 12, 2011
Sick of being sick
I started getting sick last Friday. And, still sick a week later. I have finished off one entire small bottle of Robitussin, plus two bottles that had just a bit left in them, two to three packages of sinus meds, a package of cough drops and almost a box of kleenex. I'm sure if I had only used one box of kleenex the entire time (instead of using from several), I would have used it all. I had to travel this last week to Netherlands. Being sick away from home is not fun. Oh and I really can't hear either. The flights to and from Amsterdam about killed me. My ears would not pop on the flights no matter what I tried (which also meant I could not sleep on the flights). While I was gone, it took about 2 days before my ears got back to somewhat being normal...then I flew home and back to not popping. Maybe by Sunday they'll be back to normal again...until then as Gene says "it's like I'm in a tunnel". At least I'm not constantly sneezing and blowing my nose anymore. Just starting to get a cough now and stuffy.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment