Sunday, May 2, 2010
Lovely weekend
It has been a great weekend!! I made it home on Friday night and we caught up on some of our tv shows. Saturday morning, I woke up around 11 or 11:30, then fell back asleep for what I thought was a few more minutes...and woke up again at 1:30. We watched some more tv, talked with Adam, Kiley and Avery, then I finally got into the shower at about 5 pm. NICE!! Back to the couch for more tv. We watched the Derby, which was good! Then back to bed! Today, I woke up at noon, just slightly earlier. I watched some more tv, showered at about 2:30, then back to the couch. It's been nice and relaxing. My goal for the weekend was to become reaquainted with the bed, couch and tv. :) And, I think I've done a fairly good job of it. It's rained a fair amount this weekend, so it's not like I missed out on anything outside!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment