Wednesday, May 25, 2011
Next trip...
Our next trip, was a very quick trip home. We both had family reasons to be home at Easter time so we didn't get a chance to see many friends or extended families. Gene's niece and goddaughter, Alex, was getting confirmed on Palm Sunday. So, Gene flew home and was home a week before I came. Elliot, my newest nephew, was being baptized on Easter Sunday and I was his godmother, so needed to be there. I was only home for 1 week in total, but it felt like about 2 days. We ran, ran, and ran while we were home. It was one of the quickest trips home, but we greatly enjoyed it. The weather was not so good...colder than Switzerland, tornado warnings, lots of thunderstorms. The day I arrived...I left 60ish weather in Switzerland, arrived in Chicago to 30 degree weather, rain/snow mix, then on the drive down to Riverton...it warmed up to high 60's. It was rather crazy. It was a great time to see our families...we really enjoyed the short time we were home with them!! Missing them so much already.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment