Sorry, it's been slightly crazy in our lives and I have not had time to update this in a good way in a long time. I apologize! I have a lot to post and hope to catch up soon, but not entirely sure when. I'll try and make some time soon.
But to end the rumors...we do have some GOOD news to pass along. We have finally gotten word that we will be moving home. My department has someone from the US that will be moving over to replace me in October. We hope that we'll be moving home around the Christmas holidays, but nothing set in stone yet. We'll keep everyone updated on our plans, but just wanted to pass this along. :) It will be right at 3 years that we've been here when we move home. What a crazy time!!! It's been short for me, long for Gene but a great experience overall. I hope you've enjoyed hearing about our times here. :) We sure have had fun seeing and doing everything here in Europe. It's a happy and a sad time for us...happy and really excited to be closer to family and friends and be back to a "normal" life, but sad to be leaving this wonderful place where we've created such great memories together.
No comments:
Post a Comment