Wednesday, December 14, 2011

One of the last...

And, now as I'm trying to wrap-up the packing and cleaning in our temporary apartment at almost 2:00 AM....I'm trying not to think about what is coming tomorrow. Our time is flying by and is coming to an end here in SWZ very, very, very, very....quickly. Tomorrow I will say good-bye to my friends and colleagues at the office. Most of the audit team is traveling and out of the office, so I've said my good-byes there already. And, we have had a great going away dinner last week with some of our US and SWZ friends. Gene has cooked most of what he could for desserts to bring in to the office. We've given away our last things...food, cleaning supplies, Europe electronics that we can't bring back, etc. We are packing our HUGE suitcases (we have 6 checked bags that will be packed to the brim) and our carry-ons. We return our car at the end of the day tomorrow. We turn in our apartment keys, too. And, then Friday, we will get on our flight to London, then to Chicago and start our new adventure there! :')

No comments: