Tuesday, July 16, 2013

More Random

Tonight, I love my puppy...very clingy tonight, which is quite nice because she is literally laying across my arms as I type this (she went outside about half way through this post).  I don't mind because I know she loves me and is being comforting.  :)  She has been quite clingy the past week or so with me.  Probably with my mood the last week, she knows I need it.  I love how she feels my emotions.  :)  This is an older photo of us, but one that I love. 


Email was hacked today.  Had to be via facebook because it happened while I was at work and I do not check my email except at home on my Wi-Fi, which if you have ever tried to connect to it.......the password is more than 60 characters and is quite ridiculous but was set-up by my work several years ago.  Damn hackers.  So, I set-up an email address just for facebook and removed my main email from facebook....hopefully that will help and I am sorry if you got the virus link (hopefully you did not open it).  Gene's email got it too.  Double sorry.

I am feeling good.  A few weeks ago, I finally hit my pre-pregnancy weight again.  I am not entirely sure if I would have gotten those last pounds off without actually hitting the gym.  Yes....I have started going to the gym.  Me...who has actually never really gone to the gym.  (I have been blessed with good genetics...for the most part.)  I do not ever want to be crazy and become a hard core gym person...just want to be healthy and go a few days a week to make sure I stay that way.  A couple of the trainers at the gym have been trying to get me and another girl to go to Body Attack...hahaha.  That requires coordination and some sort of grace.  I can manage Flow (yoga, tai chai, pilates combo) and Pump (weight lifting in a class to music...no worries, I can't do much weight) or a few of the machines because they do not require any sort of grace.  Attack was learning a new release tonight as I was walking around the track...I would have been flat on my face MANY times, seriously.  Not my style. 

I love Still Standing Magazine.  Both of these really hit home tonight. 
http://stillstandingmag.com/2013/07/when-the-questions-are-impossible/
http://stillstandingmag.com/2013/07/living-hell/
They posted several older links on facebook today that I loved, as well. 

Loving that Owen shows his connections with our family.  I have gotten texts from family in the past few weeks telling me that he's watching them or somehow have a connection with him for some reason or another.  :)  LOVE, LOVE, LOVE that!  On Sunday afternoon, as I was in the pool, a big white butterfly flew near me...I felt peace right then.  I love you Owen!  :) 

No comments: