I have decided that after having this blog for over 5 years, I am going to stop updating this blog. I will continue blogging about our journey in life but at a different blog that I will set-up. If you are interested in following, please let me know so I can send you the link as I do not plan to publish it here on this blog. Thanks for anyone who has followed our lives in the last 5 years. Gene and Angela :)
6 comments:
I would love to keep following you! Maybe you can email me the link at Jennifer.stewart@rogers.com
Yes, definitely!
I would also appreciate your new blog link. I am so sorry for your loss and have enjoyed following your blog in the past. My husband and I have had our own share of troubles and we know you will find peace. My email is haleybaker8098@gmail.com
Angela, send me the link if you would. I would like to follow it.
Frank
Ready for the next chapter.... I've missed being able to read about new advenures... you have the most wonderful talent of putting your adventures, feelings, pain and joy into words... love you so much and as always... so very proud of you! Love you...
You know I would love to read your new blog :)
-Tara
Post a Comment