FOR THOSE OF YOU THAT LIKE CROCS BEWARE:
I just read an article online and crocs may finally be dying off! YEAH!! That just makes me SOOOO happy!! I am doing a happy dance in my hotel room!! Crocs are THE UGLIEST shoes ever. I don't care how comfortable they say they are, I would never be caught dead in them! Sorry for any of those of you that like them. I just can't stand them. I love my shoes way too much. Just ask Gene! :) I'll pick my 4 inch heels over those any day. Well, right now it's summer, so it's sandals at ALL times (again, just ask Gene).
3 comments:
Got worried thought you meant crocodiles. Phew!
Sorry...just got distracted by the thought of gene in a four inch heel. Rowr!!!
What was funny, Gene had found the article and sent it to me as I was typing this blog post!! He knew I would find it to be the best thing in the world.
Post a Comment