Sunday, July 19, 2009

Our newest visitors







Adam and Kiley arrived on Saturday!! They arrived with no problems and luggage intact. :) Bad thing was that Adam wasn't able to sleep on the plane, so he was pretty tired. But, he did good and toughed out a pretty long day and ended up staying awake for a little more than 24 hours. We got to enjoy a VERY long car ride in the rain from Zurich to home. We stopped along the way to enjoy some lunch and hopefully let some of the crazy traffic pass us up, which it did. It still took us more than 1 hour longer to get home because of the traffic. We made it here and toured the apartment and got them set-up in their home away from home for the next several days. Last night we walked along the lake front here in St-Prex and got some great fresh air for a couple hours. We headed back to the apartment and planned our Sunday.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I hope you are enjoying your guests. Tell them hi for me! I didn't realize how much I talked to Kiley on the phone until she went over there to see you. Thanks for being their tour guides. I know they appreciate it. Have fun!