Saturday, February 13, 2010

Valentine's Day











Gene was super sweet again...when I got home from work on Friday night, he had spent a good portion of the afternoon making this for me. It's made of dark and milk chocolate and he put peanut butter in the middle...my own Reese's...YUMMY!!! :) ACTUALLY, that he had made earlier during the week and just hid in the basement in a tub. But, put the finishing touches on Friday and did the chocolate covered strawberries (which were AMAZING and I had already had a couple here and devoured the rest for breakfast...the strawberries had such great flavor that just made them wonderful!). He also picked up the hat (since I lost mine in December - the first week we were home - sometime between my work Christmas "party" and leaving dinner at Olive Garden) last week when I was in India. The roses are amazing, too. The white ones are very fragrant and just make me smile. :) Oh and he also picked me up some of my favorite Swiss chocolate at Tristan's. :) Chocolate, roses, more chocolate, strawberries in chocolate and a purple stocking hat...oh does he LOVE me!! And, for dinner tomorrow, he bought a filet to cut/cook and some great asparagus (we had some tonight already and it's just as delicious as the strawberries, except different). I love my wonderful, too good to me, husband!!

No comments: