Saturday, November 24, 2012

Don't complain to me

This post is my venting and it will probably upset some of my family...you are warned.  You have your right to post what you want on facebook, so remember that I have the right to post what I want here.  Although, the ones that do need to read this probably won't even see it.

I occasionally get on Gene's facebook account and I've avoided it most of this month because people post what they are thankful for and I really don't have a very thankful mind-set right now, even though I do know deep down that I have things to be thankful for. 

Tonight I did venture on there and was immediately quite upset when I did because of what popped up right away.  Our loss of Owen has been difficult.  Two of my brother's had babies this fall, so it is a constant reminder of our loss.  One has been very respectful, which we greatly appreciate.  But apparently the other not so much. 

Tonight, a certain sister-in-law, had the nerve to complain on facebook (and I thought that she learned after the last time of offending family with her facebook posts...apparently not) about having a sick 2 year old and her newborn that won't sleep unless attached to her chest.  I'm sorry that this is something that you feel you deserve to freaking complain about...but you were the crazy ones to decide to have a 2nd child when everyone else was not sure you were ready to have another.  I really want to scream at you because AT LEAST YOU HAD A BABY TO BRING HOME FROM THE HOSPITAL!!!!!  Please think really long and hard about that.  If you feel like you have something to complain about in the future, please give us a call and let us tell you why you should instead feel grateful that you have two children in your lives and learn how to accept the normal things that come with having them. 

No comments: