Thursday, February 14, 2013

Happy Valentine's Day

Happy Valentine's Day to our sweetheart Owen in heaven...yesterday was 5 months...we miss you so very much!!!  I can't believe it has been that long, it still feels like yesterday.  Earlier this week I was thinking about the day we were in the hospital and I can still remember exactly what it was like outside, what I was feeling, how the day progressed, just everything about that day.  It feels like it just happened, but it feels like forever ago that we held you in our arms.  Life is such a contradiction anymore.  We love you Owen! 



I was quite spoiled today.  Roses at home that look exactly like my wedding bouquet, roses at work.  Chocolate covered strawberries at home in the fridge and some at work.  Red velvet cupcakes with homemade frosting at home and at work.  And, homemade shower soothers since they stopped making them...yes, it may be a bit strange but I love them when I wake up stuffy.  :)  He spoils me so much.  Now Buttercup and I are spending quality time together...maybe a nap so this headache will go away.  She's getting spoiled too (ok this is every day from Gene...lol)...she got some valentine treats from the bakery at the vet's office.

No comments: