Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Vacation!!!

We booked our flights for our vacation last night!!!  I am SOOO looking forward to this one, too.  It's a big one on the bucket list!  This morning I got our hotel booked, too!  Just need to get a rental car to go with it.  :) 

I was a bit sad to realize in this process that I lost my status with the airline...I guess that's what not traveling for work except for 2 weeks (the ones that required flights) last year does for me.  (I seriously went from traveling 75% of my year the 3 years in Europe to 3 weeks of travel last year back here.)  It will be so hard to have to pay for checked luggage again.  And, I won't get priority lines or boarding.  I know, so sad, too bad.  But, after having about 5 years of being able to travel as a priority traveler, it is hard to go back.  Eh, I will deal, but man...maybe some of those miles can upgrade us, we'll see...

The one good thing is that our hotel is free for an entire week!!!  I have a lot of hotel points to still use up, so thanks to my old job and all my traveling to Hamburg for that one.  :)

No comments: