Return to Zero announced today that they were able to take more than 57,000 pledges of people committing to see the movie to their meeting today. In a little over 2 weeks the baby loss community was able to come together and gather that much momentum!! :) Just keep up this work everyone, we can totally blow the goal away. For anyone that still wants to pledge to go see the movie opening weekend, it is not too late. The goal is to get 150,000 people by June 20th. Here is a link to where you can find the pledge forms: http://returntozerothemovie.com/blog/?p=817.
Today while I'm exhausted from a VERY long day yesterday, I'm feeling good. Last night I had a chance to join in the SHARE meeting in Springfield and I was so glad to have been able to go. While I'm the new person, they made me feel so welcome in to the horrible club of being a baby loss parent. It was a small world too when I found out a few of them knew my sister. Thanks to making me a part of your group last night. I'm looking forward to making some good friends who understand the crappy pain, unfortunately.
No comments:
Post a Comment