Tonight, on our (Buttercup and I...Gene when he can make it) almost nightly walk, I saw a small orangish colored butterfly right at the beginning of our walk. I kept noticing the same butterfly all throughout our walk. It seemed to be playing with Buttercup. She just really wanted to eat it, but I thought it was amazing that the butterfly followed us the entire time. :)
I wonder what they would have been like together all the time. She is a pretty jealous little puppy, just ask Chewy. Would she be jealous of Gene and I spending time with Owen? And, she is fairly protective especially with kids it seems, unless she hasn't gotten her princess sleep. I would hope they would have been best friends and she would have let Owen just play with her. Would she follow him around like she does us (mostly to get food and lick his face) and worry about him when he's not happy? How many dirty diapers would she have tried to eat or drag around the house? How would she deal with him crawling and walking (as I could imagine he would be already or close to doing)? So many things I'll always wonder about...
And, on a side note...I calculated how far along I would be with our lost baby...23 weeks. If we would have decided to find out whether we were having a boy or girl, we would have been doing that right about now.
No comments:
Post a Comment