Here is a quick update for Return to Zero
Local leaders have increased to over 2,000 globally!! Local leader forms are available here and are available in English, Spanish, French, German and now Portuguese (I have lots of international friends so hoping these may help you). You can find them all at the following link: http://bit.ly/114Qr0C.
More than 26,000 people have pledged to see the movie so far in 1 weeks time...AMAZING!!! I hope that anyone that has read my blog or received my email, has signed up and either put myself, my sister, Erin Brusky (Springfield area), or my sister-in-law, Gena Blair (Effingham area), as the local leader (or if you know another local leader, please by all means put them...all I care about is that you make the pledge to go see the movie). The pledge forms are also in all the above languages and can be found at:
English - http://bit.ly/16H3uNz
Spanish - http://bit.ly/116zM1q
German - http://bit.ly/10IXviw
French - http://bit.ly/12vgZJS
Portuguese - http://bit.ly/110JYHe
No comments:
Post a Comment