Tuesday, January 1, 2013

happy new year

Happy 2013 Owen!  We wish you could have been here to enjoy new year's eve with us.  We miss you so much monkey.  Hope you enjoyed watching all of the new year celebrations all over the world as 2013 arrived from Sydney to Hawaii (or wherever the last time zone is).  And, hope you enjoyed watching the Rose Parade...one of my favorites!  We love you so much Owen!!

I'm really, really, really hoping 2013 is a better year all year long.  There were such high hopes with 2012, until September hit and then it took the ultimate nose-dive.  It feels like a bit of a fresh start for me in some ways...when I go back to work tomorrow morning, I start my new job.  I'm moving departments and will be doing something somewhat new, but somewhat not.  It will be a new challenge at work that I'm looking forward to.  We go see the high risk specialist very soon to get started down that path, as well.  I'm sure that Owen will be watching over us through the year and will help make it a better year. 

No comments: