I just read this article on the Still Standing online magazine...Finding a Voice After Losing my Son...http://stillstandingmag.com/2013/01/finding-a-voice-after-losing-my-son/
This article completely states how I feel towards other pregnant women I see. It is amazing that I can now feel so scared and worried for any pregnant woman but still understand that I am completely happy for them too. I want them to NEVER know what I've been through but I do want them to be aware that it can and does happen. I don't want them to be scared through their entire pregnancy but be cautious and try to do the best for your baby and yourself. That's all you can do until the world of how pregnancies are treated changes and all are considered high risk, as they should be (you can see info on that here...http://stillbirthmatters.wordpress.com/2012/04/25/a-picture-is-worth-a-thousand-words-and-possibly-your-babys-life-too/).
1 comment:
Hi Angela...I found your blog on the Sisterhood blogroll. I gave birth to our first son (stillborn) Rowan on Dec. 17, 2012. I've been reading blogs like a madwoman to find someone who really gets it; while it's horrible to seek kinship for this reason, I'm so thankful I'm finding it. I enjoyed reading about Owen. Thank you for sharing.
Peace,
Tara
Post a Comment