in no particular order...
Walker's shortbread cookies and mini stroopwafels with hot tea to make my throat feel better...all European reminders, as the tea is from there and reminds me of a particular Ukrainian co-worker there, but the cookies and stroopwafels were found here and they remind me of so many good memories :)
My favorite purple Swarovski earrings that I wore today...another European reminder :)
My somewhat new purple boots, that I also wore today.
Catching up with great friends this weekend. It's been a while and still it's like yesterday we just were back at Bradley at the house on University sitting around talking until forever.
Good dreams.
That my sweet loving puppy climbed on to my lap and cuddled when I was sad tonight (a good sad...yes an oxymoron, but that is my life from now on).
That one of my best friends had her baby boy yesterday. He and Owen would have been great friends I'm sure. That my sweet husband called me at work just to make sure I was ok when the news came out yesterday. I love him so.
Talking to my European co-workers on chat at work.
That my husband found an awesome tub and thought it would be good to replace ours...will have to make it smaller to fit in the bathroom :) I can't get the picture thing to work on here right now, so sorry. Maybe later.
That my puppy loves playing and will bring me a different toy to play with every 5 minutes. She has ADD for sure, but don't all puppies act like Doug from the Disney movie Up?
Pinterest having secret boards.
That I got a wonderful baby book for Owen last week...thanks Jen for the site! I'm looking forward to filling it out sometime when I have some time to focus on it.
Planning our next vacation...still not set on a destination, but have some ideas (I have a long bucket list of places to visit but I also know where my favorite place in the world is...dreaming of real Italian purses, pizza and gelato). :)
My new flannel sheets...which reminds me that it is time for bed and I should get there now so I can kick this cold.
When my husband comes home from work...puppy loves this too. She goes crazy and I love that she does that, even though I pretend I'm jealous of it since she loves him more than me. :)
1 comment:
May I ask the title of the baby book? I am trying to think of a project to do (such as a baby book) for Rowan. It seems so unfair (probably not the word I really want to use here, but...) not to have one just because he's not here with us. If you're okay with sharing, that'd be great! Happy end-of-the-week!
T
Post a Comment