Friday, January 25, 2013

Views

Wow...There are so many things prominently in the news causing much debate lately.  And, I'm a bit surprised at how my beliefs have changed more and more in the last 11 years.  I'm realizing that my view has been drastically changed from where it was...honestly since going to college.  It is called growing and learning from my experiences and realizing that I can have my own opinion that doesn't have to agree with so many people I know.  Most people would probably be quite surprised to know that I don't agree with them too as I'm not a huge debater on things like this and for the most part don't publicly criticize people on their views (although there are some things I just won't keep quiet on anymore).  That's all I have got to say on that.  :)  I know...very vague, but again not a debater. 

No comments: