Happy Easter to our sweet monkey Owen! We really missed you today. I missed being able to dress you up in a cute little Easter outfit, finding some eggs, taking you today to see family and just you being here with us on this day. We came to see you and brought Buttercup for the first time to visit her brother. We wondered if you two would be best of friends or if she would not like you...I think we decided that you two would have been best friends! She may not have enjoyed you pulling on her ears or fur, but I'm sure she would have loved chasing you, trying to get all your food (she's figured out the kids will give her lots of treats), playing together and so much more. Happy Easter and we miss you so much! Love you Owen!!

1 comment:
Yesterday was tough for me; I, too, missed being able to do an Easter egg hunt with our Ro, or give him an Easter basket. I thought about what I would have dressed him up in to go to church...
It's days like that we especially need to be gentle with ourselves, and remember our little guys with extra-extra love. Wishing you a great week ahead!
Post a Comment