Friday, April 19, 2013

Happy Dreams

I rarely remember my dreams.  I would say that I remember about 1 every 3-4 months. 

Today, I woke up and was so happy as I remembered my dream.

I finally know Owen's eye color.  7 months and 6 days later, I finally know...thanks to a dream. 

He has his daddy's eye color.  Blueish/grey and beautiful.  :)

I woke up remembering it clear as day.

His eyes were bright and shiny.  He was a happy baby, smiling up at me.  Just a little bit bigger, longer and chunkier than when he was born. 

There was a bit more to the dream that I remember, but that was my favorite part. 

It was a rough day at work...I thought about it all day and it almost brought me to tears many times throughout the day (many times tonight too).  It was one of biggest regrets I had when I got home and reflected many days later about our time with Owen at the hospital.  But, I finally know.  Such a happy and sad moment to wake up to. 

Thanks for the beautiful dream my sweet monkey!!!  :)  I love you!

2 comments:

Jen said...

So sweet!! <3

Tara Holmes said...

I agree, and what a blessing :)