Thursday, October 3, 2013

Capture Your Grief Project

I plan to participate as much as I can in the Capture Your Grief project during October (created by Carly Marie). 


Day 1 - Sunrise:
So far this week, there has not really been a sunrise.  The weather has been foggy, overcast or rainy every morning.  Maybe I'll get day 1 eventually...especially since the sun is just coming up when I get up now since it's later and later in the morning. 

Day 2 - Identity:
Owen Eugene Moeller - born on Sept 13, 2012 - 6 pounds 12 oz and 20 3/4 inches long at 11:01 pm.  Our beautiful and perfect boy that was taken too soon from this world just a few weeks before his due date.

I have several pictures that I could use here.  The first one is Owen's name in the sand by Carly Marie.  The second is Owen's name again, by Tara.  Two beautiful pictures for Owen.  Then, my most recent update to our stone with fall flowers.




Day 3 - Myth:
While I found this picture yesterday on facebook, I think it fits perfectly for this one.  Several people have wanted us to get over our grief for Owen or our lost baby in April.  It's definitely a process and will be a lifelong one at that.  Right now everyday is still different...some days are good, some are OK and some are just absolutely horrible and some may be all that in one day.  Had one of those all in one days last week, in fact. 

No comments: