Day 27 - Signs:
I feel Owen and our angel kept sending me lots of signs during the late summer and early fall, which was a pretty rough time nearing Owen's first birthday. I see them through lots of things, but mostly through butterflies. These were all taken during our trip to Gatlinburg, right after Owen's birthday. :) It is comforting!!
Day 28 - Special Place:
Hmmm...I had to think about this one a bit. But, I feel it is outside in our backyard. It is here where I went almost every night to let our sweet puppy out before bed. It is here where I lounged in the pool all pregnant with you, just trying to keep cool in the nightmarishly hot summer. It is here where I can be alone in my thoughts and think about nothing but you. It is here where we made such good memories last summer. It reminds me of you, even when I see that it is missing you in it. I took this picture one night this summer when it was actually hot and we got in the pool that evening. I was loving the family time but was REALLY missing you being here this night.

No comments:
Post a Comment