Sunday, October 6, 2013

Day 4 - 6 - Capture Your Grief

Day 4 - Legacy:
I think Owen's legacy will be our love for him.  Everything we do is to show our love for him.  He showed us so much love exists in this world. 



Day 5 - Memory:
This was the Walk to Remember day, so all day long we were remembering Owen.  It was a perfect day!  :) 

This was one of my favorite sono pics.  Owen's feet.  He was kicking me at this time.  :)  There were so many great memories during my pregnancy.  I loved the time we spent together and wouldn't trade it in for a single second.  He never knew anything but love during his almost 37 weeks inside me. 


Day 6 - Ritual:
One of my rituals when I was pregnant with Owen was taking Buttercup out at night before going to bed, walking around the pool, looking at the stars and rubbing my belly.  I often continue to do this still with Buttercup.  When I do, I'm usually thinking about Owen and what life would be like with him here.  Gene took this picture a few weeks ago one beautiful, clear evening.  I see this one bright star a lot in the evening from my seat on the couch as it is turning dark out.  It reminds me of Owen, too. 

No comments: