Thursday, October 24, 2013

Day 24 - Capture Your Grief

Day 24 - Artwork:

While I do not consider myself very artsy, I have at least started making my own flowers for Owen at the cemetery.  I love making something beautiful for him.  This is what I did for the fall and Halloween.  We'll see what happens at Christmas...


Also, the other somewhat crafty thing I do, is I crochet.  I have not really done anything since...I do have some R2D2 hats to make though.  Need to figure out what is wrong with what I'm doing though first.  This is Owen's blanket I made for him.  I REALLY wanted to send it with him because I made it for him.  Gene convinced me otherwise...he said I needed something of him to keep with me.  I wish we would have brought it to the hospital with us and he could have been wrapped in it, even if only for a little while.  He never even got to use it. 

No comments: